Several years of industry experience in all aspects of Software Development Life-cycle.
I act as a startup mentor and provide technical advice.
Please email me if you need my help!
My specialities include:
- Cloud Computing: Developing applications for the cloud, Migrating legacy applications
- Functional Programming: Using F#/Scala to develop Real-World Web Services in Cloud
- Microservices: Microservices architecture, Migration from Monolithic to Microservices, Processes & Tools for Developing/Testing/Deploying Microservices, Deployment patterns
- Software Architecture: Domain Driven Design (DDD) / Event Sourcing / Event Driven Architecture / Command Query Responsibility Separation (CQRS)
- DevOps: Building CI/CD pipelines, Tools like Jenkins/Teamcity, Unikernels
- Development methodogies: Agile development/Scrums, Test Driven development, Generative Programming
- Enhancing Software Quality: Methods like Static Analysis & Dynamic Analysis, Custom development on SonarQube
I am a frequent speaker in National & International conferences. Here is a list of places where I have given (or going to) a talk:
- Event-Driven Microservices at Lambda Day 2017, in Krakow, POLAND in Feb 2017; It was voted to be one of the most popular talk and I was invited to become a Program Committee member for Lambda Days 2018
- A case study of Jet.com at Compose conference in New York in May 2017
- Microservices in Functional Language at Software Architecture conference in London, UK in Oct 2017
- Microservice Edge testing in MuCon (Microservices conference) in London, UK in Nov 2017
- Embracing Functional Paradigm in F# for Enhanced Productivity in TopConf in Tallinn, ESTONIA in Nov 2017
- Implementing an Event-driven Microservices Architecture in a Functional Language in TopConf in Tallinn, ESTONIA in Nov 2017
- Implementing an Event-Driven Microservices architecture in a F# in dotNET summit in Minsk, BELARUS in March 2018
- Unikernels: The Next Evolution in Cloud Infrastructure in Agile India conference in Bengaluru, INDIA in March 2018
- Chaos Engineering: Building Immunity in Production systems in Agile India conference in Bengaluru, INDIA in March 2018
- Serverless Application Development using Azure Functions in Agile India conference in Bengaluru, INDIA in March 2018
- Implementing Event-driven Microservices in Continuous Lifecycle London in London, UK in May 2018
I have written the following articles: